Groupware Made Easy! (and affordable!)
One of the email server brands we incorporate into our offerinces is email server software called mDaemon (by Alt-N Technologies) that supports groupware collaboration through it's top-notch webmail interface.
Your small business can instantly enjoy features that only larger enterprises could afford, like:
- Web Mail Collaboration for Calendars, Contacts, Email, Tasks, Notes
- Microsoft Outlook based collaboration*
- Free/Busy Server with Outlook Connector*
- Secure Instant Messaging
- Shared & Public Folders
* Requires an Outlook Connector license purchased from us.
- Rich-experience Webmail available from any location
- Integrated SyncML server for contact, calendar & notes synchronization*
- Hosted Wireless access for Pocket PC, Palm, Blackberry available*
- Contact, Calendar and Task Synchronization to PIMs available*
* Requires available AND inexpensive 3rd party software for your particular device.
Usually such features would require you to install an Exchange Server at your location (or ours), but that process can quickly become expensive and tedious.
When you combine the groupware features of our mDaemon with Outlook Connector (also by Alt-N Technologies; available through us), the collaboration gets even heartier!
It opens up the groupware collaboration functions of Microsoft Outlook to small and mid-sized businesses. You can stay in touch with employees, co-workers, customers and vendors by sharing Outlook’s email, calendar with free/busy scheduling, address book, distribution lists, tasks, notes and more.
Outlook Connector is designed for businesses with little or no professional computer support. Its simplicity, economy and extensive features it the recognized way to use Outlook’s groupware collaboration tools on a small to mid-sized business budget.
Outlook Connector Features:
- Outlook Connector links the content sharing functions of Outlook to the groupware functions built into our mail server.
- This plug-in enables Outlook users to share their calendars, messages, contacts, tasks, notes, and other items.
- Additions or changes made in Outlook are synchronized in real-time on the server.
- No user synchronization is required.
- Outlook Connector runs on either legacy or current hardware and operating systems.
- There is no need to upgrade to costly hardware and operating systems to enjoy the benefits of group sharing.
- Options for sharing vary from only showing the availability of the information to allowing complete control to add, change and delete.
- Outlook Connector uses the same shared information available through our web mail.
- You can view your shared information via webmail or Outlook.
- When setting up sharing permissions, you can apply the permissions to the current folder and, optionally, all of its subfolders.
- Grouping support allows you to organize mail different ways within Outlook. Outlook Connector provides support for this popular capability.
- Outlook Connector supports Outlook’s delivery confirmation function.
- Outlook Connector supports the “Send Immediately” function of Outlook.
- All incoming messages go to the Outlook Inbox.
- Mail folders can be shared without needing to use an Outlook IMAP account. Users have only one Inbox, and sent messages are saved to their IMAP Sent Items folder.
- Outlook Connector has an easy way to select a location for the local cache storage if you need to move it from the default.
- Outlook Connector uses MAPI service provider technology, which is Microsoft Outlook’s native technology.
- Outlook Connector replaces the troublesome PST files with fast and reliable local data storage.
- Outlook Connector uses industry standard SMTP and IMAP protocols to facilitate cost-effective, open and secure communications.
- Outlook Connector uses the standards-compliant MDaemon for its groupware functionality.
- Outlook Connector is easy to install and set up.
- Easy Sharing - Through Outlook, each account holder assigns content sharing options to other users.
- Easy Client Functions - Share selected folders. Set up sharing options by user.
- Folder Ownership Display - In Outlook 2003 and later, Outlook Connector displays the name of folder owners adjacent to the folder name
- Multilingual Support - Outlook Connector is localized in multiple languages. When using system-level folders —such as Drafts, Calendar, and Contacts—Outlook Connector users see these folders names in their selected language.
- “Out of Office” Editor - Our mail server has a function for setting up server-side auto-responder messages for individual accounts. Outlook Connector extends access to this function to Outlook. You can also use this function for setting up “out of office” messages, for example.
Want to know more? Email us for a quote!
If your company sells product to end users, then you can discover just how easy it is to take that operation
Utilizing our own MiniMart software, or other software you specify, we can
get you selling product online within a few short days. We can even guide you to the right place to get a merchant
account & payment gateway, as well as implement your Secure Cert (for credit card encryption).
Email us and let's get started!
One of the ways to reach our to your customer-base is through the means of emailed newsletters.
We have extensive experience with online newsletter/email campaigns. We can give you tools to
manage your lists and campaigns and we can even provide means to track the metrics such as opens, clicks,
send-to-friend (viral marketing) and opt-outs.
It should be noted that our company does not tolerate spam of ANY kind (we're rather RABID about the issue),
so you can be assured that we will guide you in a way that keeps your company known as a "white hat" in the industry.
Email us for a quote!